You get the most light with the least energy/cost in the industry.
You get more foot candles on the ground at a lower cost
You get TruColor 91 CRI for eye popping visibility.
You get a Ten Year warranty our LEDs.
You get faster delivery and better service.
You get the best performance and save money.
Metal halide and high pressure sodium lights waste over 70% of their energy on heat before the light even gets out of the bulb. The remaining 30% is converted to full bandwidth light with a good portion not even fully utilized. This creates tremendous waste and high cost.
Most led lights use first generation single die technology that is subject to many first generation problems. The AF250 uses a new chip on board system to eliminate first generation problems and greatly reduce energy usage for maximum efficiency.
This is the first LED light that out shines a 1000 watt metal halide using only 25% of the energy.
We put more foot candles on the ground compared to the competition. You will hear the competition's rhetoric about their high lumens. What they don't tell you is that their single die technology obstructs 20% of the light and in addition their plastic molded optics can block up to 40% more. By the time the light leaves the fixture, it's been watered down by an inferior design.
In real life side by side comparisons when our product is displayed with our rivals, the evidence is brought to light. We dominate. You Win.
Our Wireless Lighting Control System is a simple but powerful on-site solution. Control all your lighting and accessories from the palm of your hand using your smart phone or tablet device. It is ideal for smaller installations and requires no Internet. Our easy installation tool will have you up and running in minutes.
Your lights can automatically turn on and off at certain times or conditions, dim down for more savings and switch on when someone comes within in range.
With the power of our Wireless Lighting Control system, you can control our next-generation LED lights from the palm of your hand. Our low cost solution will increase energy efficiency and lower your operating costs.
<- Click the Smartphone for more details.
Amerlight leads the way with advanced 3rd generation LED technology. We identified 6 major problems with first and second generation "single led die" technology and fixed it.
1 High Junction Temperatures
2 Led package beam interference
3 Large Printed Circuit Boards
4 VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) leaks
5 Wire bond failure
6 Inefficient Plastic Optics
We continue to leapfrog the industry with our advanced innovations and deliver the brightest, most reliable and cost effective outdoor light on the planet.